Our client is a long-established family business established in 1954 they are and international suppliers of frozen produce as well as being growers. Due to an upturn in business and customer demand new opportunities have arisen for a number of Production Operatives to join their team.
This is the ideal role for Production Operatives looking a full-time position where there is opportunity to progress.
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production and grading lines, whilst working to strict quality and health and hygiene requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Checking products on the production line for quality
- Keeping machines supplied with product and materials
- Reporting machine faults and any deviance in quality standards
- Working in chilled environments
- Helping the production line run smoothly
To be considered for the role of Production Operative, you must have:
- An extremely high attention to detail
- The ability to follow strict processes
- Professional attitude to work
- Great eye for detail and quality
- Happy to work in a chilled environment
- Good work history
Your own transport is beneficial due to location and lack of public transport.
In return you will receive:
- These are full time permanent positions for the right candidates
- 40 hours per week
- Pay rates starting at £8.03 per hour – £9.48
- Working Monday to Friday
- Saturday working can form part of the working week, 12 hours x 1.5
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Full holiday entitlement
For more information or a chat call Peter Bates on 07576387261