Bates & Bradshaw are working in partnership with leading manufacturer who are based in South Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire and they are a leading manufacturing business who supply bespoke products across the UK. Wren are offering fantastic opportunities to join this progressive and forward thinking company whose mission is to be the market leader in their industry.
Reporting into the Engineering Supervisor you will work as part of a 7-man team maintenance team and be responsible for:
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act.
- To ensure on-site Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilating Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent; or
17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognised equivalent; or- Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry;
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experienced in electrical installation work, plus electrical testing and inspection
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
- Free on site Gym
For more information please contact Martin Bradshaw on 07580 127879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org