My client is located in Barton on Humber and they are a leading manufacturing business who supply products across the UK. This company has recently gone through a good growth period and now have the need to recruit Electrical Engineers.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday only no nights or weekend working.
- The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues.
- He/she will support the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the technical issues on the machine.
- Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (Design through to Installation)
- PLC Fault finding
- City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent; or
- 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognised equivalent; or- —- Electrical
- Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experienced in electrical installation work, plus electrical testing and inspection
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
- Free on- site Gym
- Career opportunities
For more information please contact Peter Bates on 07576 387261