Bates & Bradshaw are working with a Civil Engineering Design Consultancy who specialise in Infrastructure Design. The team has over 20 years’ experience working locally, nationally and internationally across the Civil Engineering and Construction industries. By utilising the latest technology and their experience it enables them to deliver engineering solutions that comply with the latest industry standards and exceed their clients’ expectations.
Purpose of the Role
You will be an integral part of a developing company who are already working with leading and highly recognisable names across the Civil and Construction industries.
As the company develops you will have the responsibility of heading up the draughting team within the business which will incorporate the training and development of newer members of the draughting team.
- Draughting of infrastructure including Highways, Sewers, Private External Works and Drainage on adopted and private projects.
- Developing drawings from feasibility stage through to the production of working drawings and documents for construction.
- Responsible for drawing and document management throughout the project.
- Integrating with the Engineering team.
- Develop 3D models and generate 2D drawings using AutoCAD, Civils 3D and Micro Drainage or similar software.
- Responsible for maintaining CAD standards and assisting in achieving BIM Accreditation.
- Undertake site inspections.
- Build and develop a team to keep up with current and future projects.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Experience of working within Infrastructure is paramount.
- HNC / HND in a relevant qualification is preferred, however this is not essential.
- Good general building knowledge.
- Manage own workload.
- Capable of working in a team and on their own.
- Be able to communicate well at all levels.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
For more information please contact Martin Bradshaw on 07580 127879 or email email@example.com